Understanding Partner Banking and how it worksContact us
How Partner Banking can help your business
If you need a bank account in a country that we don’t serve directly, we can help by introducing you to one of our Partner Banks. It makes it easier to:
- Support a subsidiary’s banking needs
- Pay local suppliers
- Pay staff and local expenses
- Process receivables from in-country clients
What we do
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of the proposition to customers
- Investigate new markets
- Design implementation processes to ensure a smooth transition for your business
- Oversee complex referrals
- Manage any service escalations
How it works
First, we’ll work with you to understand what you need, then we’ll introduce you to a specialist who’ll gather your detailed requirements and draw up a plan.
Our implementation team will then engage with you and the partner bank to manage documentation and the account-opening process.
- To open an account with a partner bank you’ll need to complete their documentation and satisfy their ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements.
- The partner bank’s documents may not be in English. While larger offices may have English-speaking staff, we can’t guarantee it for all locations.
- Some banks may charge you to open an account.
- You may need to use the partner bank’s online banking system.
- Some countries don’t allow UK-based companies to open an account.
Get in touch
To discuss your unique banking needs, please call SolutionsLine on:
0345 900 0652
Text Relay 18001 0800 210 0235
Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm (excl. public holidays)
Calls may be recorded.
Please contact your relationship manager.