Please complete in Block capitals, and in full. Any missing information will result in your application being rejected, and you will have to complete your form again.
- Populate your Business or limited company or firms name. This will need to match your account details (in section 4).
- Add your address – this should be the same as the address the Bank holds on file.
- Populate your primary administrator – this is the person who will control the access to the system and add/delete users.
- Add all your account details up to 6 accounts. The name on your account will need to match your company name (in section 1).
- Sign the NatWest Autopay Online Agreement – this should be in accordance with your Bank Mandate.
- Section 6 is only required for clubs, societies and any other unincorporated bodies.
- Complete Direct Debit Mandate in full and return with your forms – this will be used for the collection of your payment file and charges.