Use Nift, our new tool to help explain your Terms and Conditions
Banking for not for profit organisations and Non Personal Trusts
Applicants for our Community Account must be aged 18 or over
Not for profit organisations including:
- Not for Profit Limited Companies* – registered at Companies House
- Clubs and Societies* - membership and voluntary organisations
- Churches and places of worship*
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs)
- Non personal trusts - For all Personal Trusts please refer to your local branch
* Includes registered and unregistered charities
Additional information we may require
We may require additional information from you, before we can progress your application.
If your organisation has information about the following, please try and gather it as we may need this from you;
- Governing Document: This can be the Trust Deed , the constitution or articles of association
- Overseas payment details: If your organisation sends money overseas, we will need information on the recipient that includes how the money will be sent, such as approximate amounts, name of recipient and nation.
- Bank statements: If your organisation is transferring from another bank, we will require copies of 3 months bank statements of your existing account.
With our Community Account, you can get the following:
- Cheque book
- Paying In book
- Monthly bank statements
- Use of full NatWest branch network
- Use of Post Office counter services
In addition to these standard services, you may also be able to:
- Apply for Online Banking
- Get our Mobile app
- Apply for a Debit card
- Set up regular payments
Want to know more about our branch network?
Find your nearest branch using our branch locator.
Looking for more information about starting a club?
See if we can help you develop your idea or understand some of the key essentials in running a club more clearly
Think you may require some borrowing?
Learn more about our Community Business Loan and whether it's the right solution for your borrowing need.
Not sure about the savings options you have?
Whether you prefer instant access, or putting your money away for a fixed period, we may have a suitable savings account
Skills and opportunities fund
See if our skills and opportunities fund may be able to help your organisation with funding
If you're looking to move your banking to NatWest, we may be able to help you switch to us within 7 working days.
Before starting your application for our Community Account, we need to tell you about some important documents and information you may need to have to hand.