Bacs payments made easy
Features and Benefits OpenClose
Charges and Pricing OpenClose
Is Autopay Online the right product for me?
Moving from Autopay to Autopay Online
Help completing your migration form
Please complete in Block capitals, and in full. Any missing information will result in your application being rejected, and you will have to complete your form again.
- Populate your Business or limited company or firms name. This will need to match your account details (in section 4).
- Add your address – this should be the same as the address the Bank holds on file.
- Populate your primary administrator – this is the person who will control the access to the system and add/delete users.
- Add all your account details up to 6 accounts. The name on your account will need to match your company name (in section 1).
- Sign the NatWest Autopay Online Agreement – this should be in accordance with your Bank Mandate.
- Section 6 is only required for clubs, societies and any other unincorporated bodies.
- Complete Direct Debit Mandate in full and return with your forms – this will be used for the collection of your payment file and charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need more help?
For further queries on the migration process please email:
Once you receive your activation email, there will be full online support and a Helpdesk number to call.