How many cards do you need?
So, you’re a limited company applying for just one card. Here are the things we’ll need from you…
- Full name, date of birth and nationality
- Home addresses (and the date you moved there)
- Contact details
- Details of your principle bank/building society account
- Business address for all correspondence
- Business contact details
- Information about your business activity and number of employees
- Average turnover per annum
- Any other trading names your business uses
- Month and year business started trading
Your registered company number
- This is provided by Companies House when you register your limited company with them. Please make sure your Limited Company has already been registered with Companies House for at least 48 hours before starting your application with us.
And now for the important legal stuff…
To apply for our business credit card, you must meet these requirements
- You’re aged 18 and over
- You’re a director of the business you’re applying on behalf of
- You have not been declared bankrupt or received a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or Court Decree
- Your registered business address must be in the United Kingdom
Are you ready to continue?
Thanks! Looks like you’re all set and ready to begin
By starting your application, you confirm that you're giving us consent to run a credit check on you and any other people listed on your application
Thanks! You’re all set to download the application form
What you should know
When returning the application form
To avoid delays, or the application form being returned, please make sure you’ve completed ALL sections. If we have to decline your application, we’ll send you an email or text message. If your application has been fully completed and is successful we’ll text you and you should receive your new card and PIN within 10-12 working days.
When you’ve completed the application form
Please scan and email the application to Business Credit Card Applications. We'll text you to let you know that we've recieved your application. If you are unable to scan and e-mail the application, please mail to Cards Customer Services, PO Box 5747, Southend-On-Sea SS1 9AJ, Depot Code 028. Alternatively, you can drop your completed application form into any NatWest branch.