We’re always there, so you can speak to one of our friendly UK-based team or use our 24-hour automated service anytime.
It’s simple to set up and free to use and available to all NatWest account holders aged 11 and older.
If you use NatWest Online banking, you're already registered for Telephone banking, and you can also sign up for our Business Alerts service to receive account updates by email or text.
Natwest Telephone banking gives you:
• Control over your account – hear balances, mini-statements and recent transactions to help you keep track of all your business bank accounts.
• Fast bill payments – set up one-off or regular payments to suppliers or customers, and manage standing orders and Direct Debits.
• Free service – there are no monthly charges – you just pay for the call and any transaction charges.
• Immediate transfers between your accounts – move money between your instant access accounts.
• Quick account admin – order essentials such as cheque books, paying-in books, foreign currency, and certificates of interest, and update your email address and phone details.
• A UK-based team – if you need to talk to us, call anytime – we’re available 24 hours, 7 days a week. Not all payment transactions are available 24 hours a day.
• Employee access – give authorised employees information-only access to check account balances, request statements and stop cheques.
• All your NatWest accounts in one place – you can use telephone banking to manage both your NatWest business and personal accounts.
• Quick switching to Online banking – once you have your PIN and password for Telephone banking, you’ll be able to activate Online banking instantly. Just go to Online banking and enter your details in the short form. You will be able to use the same PIN and password for Online banking.
Here’s a quick guide to the Options for our telephone service.
• Press 1 for statements, balances, payments or everyday banking enquiries. Then:
• Press 1 for Balance & Account Transactions (then follow the prompts for available services)
• Press 2 for Transfers & Payments (then follow the prompts for available services)
• Press 3 to order a statement and cheque and pay-in books (then follow the prompts for available services)
• Press 4 for anything else
• Press 2 if you are a registered telephone or Online banking customer and want to speak to a member of our team.
• Press 3 if you are not a registered telephone or Online banking customer.
If you’re not already a NatWest Telephone Banking customer, register today by calling 0800 88 11 77. Customers with hearing and speech impairments can contact us by Minicom on 0800 404 6161. Lines open 24/7. Calls may be recorded.
Accounts in Scotland
0845 301 0897
0800 092 9098
Accounts in England & Wales
0800 88 11 77
0800 404 6161
Lines open 24/7
Calls may be recorded.